Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Denrele kisses Charley Boy

Denrele is a very hyper active person He was born in Hamburg Germany. His dad used to be a DJ there, so he grew up on Abba, Bonny Em, Aretha Franklin and they had a lot of these records. After school, he would  put his dad’s earphone on and jump on the bed. He loved this guy in Bonny Em that had an afro and funny outfit and used to dance like he was a convulsing epileptic, but it just didn’t click then.
Denrele had always wanted to be a lawyer because he believes he talks 19 to the dozen. He was the no 1 noise maker in primary school and he could lie his way out of any situation. He remembers in primary 4, when didn’t do his homework and he told the teacher he had a myoclonic twitch and she even felt pity for me.

An audition in 1995(when he was in SS1) for Kiddie Vision 101 on NTA made him throw law out of the window.
Denrele is not married, but is seeing someone who he calls Tilewa. He says;

“Our constant squabbles are centered around the fact that I feel that she does not understand me to a certain extent. We are still trying to work it out. There is someone there, but we are both deciding what is best for us. If I say more than that, she would kill me and sponsor my burial afterwards.”

About the pictures with Charly Boy, he only had this to say;

“I think I am going to sum it up. Be it a publicity stunt, be it the real deal, a controversial agenda, I do not owe anybody any explanation. It is funny because if you want to bring me down you are wasting your time. Recently I heard I went to Malaysia to bleach my skin and I even heard I had a child in my teenage days and I couldn’t take care of the child, now I want the child back. But I think the more controversial of all is the Charly Boy and when it came. I was in Dubai when the pictures came out. People ask me about Charley Boy and I say I like him because he is a relevant and consistent brand in the industry. I like him for that.”

1 comment: